Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family

Monday, March 26, 2012

A Beautiful Day to Fly a Kite

Since spring came early this year, I picked up kite's for the kids. Calise picked out a Cinderella kite and a Star Wars one for Luke. A few Sunday's ago, we headed outside to enjoy the afternoon flying Calise's kite. The kids had a great time! I was able to get the kite pretty high up, but it wouldn't stay long. Todd came out and showed us how it is done. Once the kids were done playing in the back yard, it was time to ride their scooters. Calise just loves her princess scooter! Her choice of outfit today is her Alice in Wonderland dress. Here a few picks from the day.






I just love this picture of Luke! And I hate that my finger made a guest appearance in the pic!



No comments:

Post a Comment